High frequency PCBs with aluminum heat sink for telecommunication and aerospace industries using customer specific electrically and thermally conductive bonding films. Microwave PCB’s: United Electronics has enormous experience and technical expertise in the manufacturing of time critical, high technology RF circuits. The company works closely with its worldwide customers to deliver prototype-to-large volume manufacturing of circuits. During this process our engineering staff discusses with the customers’ staff to come up with the optimized designs for high quality, low cost and speedy delivery.
Metal Backed PTFE circuits using:
- Aluminum Composites:
United Electronics makes PCBs with unique aluminum composite materials to match the coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) for various heat generating devices. These materials can match the CTE of ceramics, transistor packages and PCBs. This gives greater flexibility in designs to use lightweight materials and meet challenging environmental requirements.
- Pre-bonded and post-bonded materials
- Thermally and electrically conductive and non-conductive proprietary adhesive bonded laminates
- Plated through hole capability metal carrier to PTFE
- In-house plating and precision machining for finished assemblies
- Single -, Double Sided & Multilayer PTFE PCB’s
- Precision pocket machining
- High tolerance capabilities
- Thin dielectric films
- Any type of wire bondable finishes