What is ITAR?
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a set of US government regulations that controls the export and import of defense related material and services.
ITAR specifically restricts the trade of defense articles and services listed on the United States Munitions List. These items include:
- Defense Articles (items designed or modified for military or space applications)
- Technical Data
Why should I choose UEC’S ITAR solution?
UE is one of the few North American manufacturers offering total printed circuit manufacturing solutions. Unlike our smaller North American competitors, UE has the people, systems and business infrastructure to meet the demands of large US Defense Industry customers who require:
- Professional Application Engineering Support
- Local US-based plants offering Quick-turn, Prototype, and Production manufacturing services
- FR4, Polyimide, High-speed / low-loss, RF/ Microwave, Mixed Dielectric, RF Metal Backed, IMPCB, Metal Core Technologies.
- Broad experience servicing Defense Industry
- Production capacity for scaling and ITAR customers programs in our facility
UE views a strong ITAR compliance program as a key part of our strategy to become a global leader in PCB manufacturing for the Defense Industry. A key part of the UE strategy is designed for global leadership for domestic markets.
UE’s ITAR compliance program includes the following transfers of ITAR data
- A well defined ITAR business process for handling transfers of ITAR data
- Secure systems for controlling access to ITAR sensitive data.
- Secure storage of ITAR controlled documents
- High level commitment to continuous ITAR program development
How Do I Send My ITAR Data To UE?
To transfer your ITAR data you can use our secure FTP site or email to our secure server.